Found this gem saved in my drafts. I must have forgotten to post! Enjoy!
Blueberry Tart Ingredients:
- 1 1/2 c. flour
- Pinch of salt
- 1/2 c. butter
- 1/4 c. sugar
- 1 large egg
- Combine flour and salt. Set aside
- Beat cold butter until smooth. Add sugar and beat until creamed. Stir in egg just until combined
- Add flour mixture to butter and mix together until it forms into a ball
- Place dough in plastic bag and place in freezer for 15 minutes
- Roll out dough and place in tart shell. Remove excess dough and shape into tart
- Pre heat oven to 375
- Place blueberries with flour, sugar and lime zest in tart
- bake for about 20 minutes.
White Chocolate Cheesecake
White Chocolate Cheesecake Ingredients:
- 1 block good white chocolate
- 1 1/2 packages cream cheese
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- Orange zest
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream, whipped until fluffy
- 2-3 tbsp powdered sugar
- Place mixing bowl on top of pot with boiling water. Add the white chocolate and cream cheese until the chocolate slowly melts. Stir frequently
- Add the vanilla and orange zest.
- While the chocolate is melting, whip the cream until stiff peaks form, about 10 minutes by hand. Add powdered sugar.
- When chocolate and cream cheese are melted and creamy, add the mixture to the whipped cream. Gently incorporate the two by folding in the ingredients.
- Cover bowl and place in refrigerator for about an hour, until blueberry tart is baked and chilled.
- 2 tbsp Orange juice
- 1 tbsp Orange liquor
- 1 package gelatin
- Place orange juice and orange liquor in saucepan and heat until it comes to a boil.
- Turn off heat and add gelatin. Stir until all lumps disappear.
- Take white chocolate mixture from fridge and whisk in gelatin mixture until fully incorporated.
- Place white chocolate and gelatin mixture in cooled blueberry tart. Place in fridge.
- Optional: You can also fold in some fresh blueberries into the white chocolate mixture (about 1/2-1 c.)
Chocolate Glaze Ingredients:
- 1 c. semi-sweet chocolate chips (or bittersweet)
- 1 c. heavy cream
- 1 tbsp orange liquor (optional)
Directions: Place all ingredients in saucepan and heat until hot (without letting it boil). Whisk until smooth. Remove from heat and let cool for 3-5 minutes. Glaze the tart and place in freezer to set for about 1 hour.
White Chocolate Blueberry Cheesecake Tart with Chocolate Glaze