Veggie Tortilla Quiche
This is probably one of my top favorite breakfasts. It is super delicious and healthy. The hardest part is waiting for it to bake, which is why the leftovers are even better!
Veggie Tortilla Quiche Ingredients (Bake at 375 for 30 minutes)
- 3-4 whole wheat tortillas
- 1/2 small onion
- 1 clove garlic
- 1-2 handfulls mushrooms, cut
- 1/2 bunch spinach, washed and cut
- 1 small can artichokes
- 2 roasted red pepper slices (jar)
- 1/3 c. feta cheese
- 1/3 c. mozzarella cheese
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 c. milk or yogurt
- Saute onions, garlic, mushrooms and spinach for about 4-5 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
- Place tortillas on a greased pie plate. Top with sauteed veggies.
- Top with artichokes and sliced roasted red peppers
- Add feta cheese and half of mozzarella cheese
- Beat eggs and milk. Season with a tiny bit of salt and pepper. Add to veggies.
- Top with remaining mozzarella cheese.
- Bake at 375 for 30 minutes. Let it cool for about 5 minutes. Enjoy!
Chupa Chups waiting for her breakfast…